2675 N Lipkey Rd, North Jackson, OH 44451
Our memory care units are available in two sizes
427 square feet (image at left) and 363 square feet.
The memory care units at Antonine Village enhance the quality of life of residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other forms of memory loss.
Our experienced registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and nurse aides are available around the clock to care for your loved one’s needs in a safe, secure, and home-like environment.
In addition to assistance with bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping, toileting, eating, walking, and taking medications, the memory care units will provide a secure environment and staff specially trained to meet the needs of individuals with memory loss.
Memory care units are available in two sizes: 427 square feet and 363 square feet. Both have a sleeping area and a private bathroom.
Residents bring their own furniture and decorations, making their suites feel just like home.
Services offered at Antonine Village
Medical and nursing services
* Twenty-four-hour nursing care
* Medication management and monitoring
* Visiting medical practitioners for onsite visits
* Medication management through a partnership with Allen's Pharmacy
* Onsite Physical and Occupational therapy at an additional cost.
* Qualified and trained staff available 24/7 and emergency call system
* Religious Services as well as pastoral care
* Three delicious home-cooked meals and snacks
* Personal assistance with the daily task, including bathing, dressing, grooming,
assistance with eating, mobility, etc.
* Recreational, social activities, and Outing
* Housekeeping and Laundry Services
* Cable TV - Wi-Fi internet and Telephone services
* Beauty Salon/Barbershop and podiatry services at an additional cost.
* Transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, visit … at an additional cost.
* Support group