Our assisted living units come in two sizes
415 square feet (image at left) and 360 square feet.
Assisted living at Antonine Village combines housing, support services, and healthcare as needed.
Our assisted living units represent an ideal housing arrangement for elderly people who are in a transitional stage of aging. Individuals who want to live independently but have difficulty with some daily activities may prefer this option.
The Antonine Sisters strive to meet the social, emotional, cultural, intellectual, and spiritual well-being of the residents.
Assisted living units are available in two sizes: 415 square feet and 360 square feet. They consist of a sleeping area and a private bathroom.
These units cater to the needs of individuals and couples who are beginning to need assistance with activities of daily living, such as, dressing, bathing, or toileting, but who do not need full-time nursing care. Three prepared meals per day are included.
Residents bring their own furniture and decorations, making their suites feel just like home.
Services offered at Antonine Village
Medical and nursing services
* Twenty-four-hour nursing care
* Medication management and monitoring
* Visiting medical practitioners for onsite visits
* Medication management through a partnership with Allen's Pharmacy
* Onsite Physical and Occupational therapy at an additional cost.
* Qualified and trained staff available 24/7 and emergency call system
* Religious Services as well as pastoral care
* Three delicious home-cooked meals and snacks
* Personal assistance with the daily task, including bathing, dressing, grooming,
assistance with eating, mobility, etc.
* Recreational, social activities, and Outing
* Housekeeping and Laundry Services
* Cable TV - Wi-Fi internet and Telephone services
* Beauty Salon/Barbershop and podiatry services at an additional cost.
* Transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, visit … at an additional cost.
* Support group